Frequently Asked Questions
- Which organizations approve CE Credits?
- How do I know I have passed?
- If I fail, can I take the test again?
- Why do you need my CFP license number?
- When are new CE Credits available?
- If I do not receive e-mail confirmation of the result, what should I do?
- Which organizations approve CE Credits? CE Credits are through the CFP Board of Standards and through IMCA. Credits for the CFP count under CFP Board subject A: financial planning process/general principles. CIMA®, CIMC®, and CPWASM designees earn credit toward their non-IMCA-sponsored CE requirement.
- How do I know I have passed? Our website automatically displays a 'thank you' page with the results of your test. You will also be notified of the result by email.
- If I fail, can I take the test again? Yes. You are allowed to take the test as many times as you would like.
- Why do you need my CFP license number? This allows us to notify the CFP board that you have successfully completed the test.
- When are new CE Credits available? A new test is posted in the first week of every month.
- If I do not receive email confirmation of the result, what should I do? Contact our customer service department at 1.800.221.1809
Welcome to the CE Credit Center
Each month, as a member of BankInvestmentConsultant.com, you can earn one hour of free CE credit from the CFP Board of Standards. To take a test, read the articles linked in the quiz, answer the questions, and then press the SUBMIT button. The deadline to earn credit from this month's quiz is four months from the magazine's publication date.