Frequently Asked Questions
- Which organizations approve CE Credits?
- How do I know I have passed?
- If I fail, can I take the test again?
- Why do you need my CFP license number?
- When are new CE Credits available?
- If I do not receive e-mail confirmation of the result, what should I do?
- Which organizations approve CE Credits? CE Credits are through the CFP Board of Standards and through IMCA. Credits for the CFP count under CFP Board subject A: financial planning process/general principles. CIMA®, CIMC®, and CPWASM designees earn credit toward their non-IMCA-sponsored CE requirement.
- How do I know I have passed? Our website automatically displays a 'thank you' page with the results of your test. You will also be notified of the result by email.
- If I fail, can I take the test again? Yes. You are allowed to take the test as many times as you would like.
- Why do you need my CFP license number? This allows us to notify the CFP board that you have successfully completed the test.
- When are new CE Credits available? A new test is posted in the first week of every month.
- If I do not receive email confirmation of the result, what should I do? Contact our customer service department at 1.800.221.1809
Welcome to the CE Credit Center
As a member of BankInvestmentConsultant.com, you can earn FREE CE Credits from the CFP Board of Standards and from IMCA. Each test is worth 1 hour of credit. To take a test, read the articles linked in the quiz, answer the questions, and then press the SUBMIT button.