Bank Investment Consultant is proud to announce its annual Top 20 Program Manager Awards, sponsored by New York Life & MainStay Investments.
The top 20 program managers are:
- Ken Wren, Jr., TowneBank;
- Kevin Fisher, Northwest Financial;
- Janet Anna and Tommy Williams, Woodforest National Bank;
- Vance Richard, Iberia Bank;
- Dan Anderson, MainSource Bank;
- Brian Lucareli, Johnson Bank;
- Steve Sherrod and Don Foster, The Bank and Trust;
- Leo Iacobelli, ESL Federal Credit Union;
- Michael Petramalo, Wells Fargo Advisors;
- Curt Anderson and Nancy Geubelle, Busey Bank;
- Michael Gradl, Redwood Credit Union;
- Jan Krug, Tri-Counties Bank;
- Lori Reidy, Banco Popular;
- Gary Collier, Pinnacle National Bank;
- Tim Ratty, Wells Fargo;
- John Tisthammer, Washington Trust Bank;
- Mike Zito, Trustmark Wealth Management;
- Matthew Watson, Huntington Bank;
- Jeff Williams, Huntington Bank;
- Melanie Weischwill, First Victoria Bank.
Complete coverage of these managers and their programs will be in the magazine’s upcoming May issue, and an awards ceremony will be held May 17 at Bobby Van’s Steakhouse in New York. Invitations will be sent to the winners soon.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Bank Investment Consultant content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access