Earlier this week, I outlined reasons that the DoL fiduciary rule could be viewed as having a silver lining for financial advisers. And now, here are five actionable steps that you should consider, a roadmap to make sure you stay on track and benefit from the new rule.
1. Play the title game to strengthen your Income planning skill The Wall Street Journal advised its readers who are nearing retirement to seek out advisers who have one of the “big three" income-planning professional designations: The Retirement Management Analyst (RMA) from the Retirement Income industry Association; Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP) from the American College; or Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC) from InFre.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Bank Investment Consultant content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access